White papers, research, articles, presentations, guides, everything you always wanted to know about…
We add new materials randomly, whenever we find something we think could be useful, amusing or interesting… Same as for the other resources, do not hesitate to scroll down the page and register to be kept informed whenever we add new stuff..
- A White Paper on PMOs (pdf) published by Brian Hobbs a few years ago, still very valid, a must read if you are interested/involved in building a Project Management Office.
- Need to convince your management about value of project management? This one (from the PMI) should help…
- Big project ahead with a lot of stakeholders? This Stakeholder engagement practitioner handbook comes from the Australian Government and provides a lot of useful information and ideas.
- You wonder what Scrum is? Well here is the answer!
- Are you looking to sink your project? Follow this (Powerpoint) Ten ways to sink your project presentation and you will be sure to do so (it’s a fun NOT SERIOUS presentation of course).
- Not very sure you remember how to build a RACI matrix? There you go!
- And here is the (still quite) recent PM2 : the EU Project Management Methodology (might take a bit of time, the document is over 7 MB).
Register to our mailing list so that we can keep you informed