You read what we think about the project management method jungle?
What should we say about the software tools?
Here’s a limited picture of the market, coming from one of our videos…
In our experience, most of those tools are very good. And mostly used at a very small portion of their functions (but the price remains 100% of course).
We support the software implementation process with:
- our user’s experience of many of those software tools that we have actually used in projects
- a solid requirements definition and validation approach
- a decision-making based on a detailed proof of concept that will ensure that
- the software can actually do what it promisses
- it is really adapted to the daily management activities of all your users: team members, project managers, program managers, the PMO, …